30 years Dharma Arts manufactures and distributes materials necessary for the practice of Dharma. Dharma Arts since its creation accompanied some great events such as:
- 1986 textile support supplies for the Kalachakra initiation by Kyabje Kalu Rinpoche to Vajradhara Ling
- 1993 confection of Kadampa Tangkas four deities (Thanks to breeding techniques from the original) to the initiations given by His Holiness the Dalai Lama at Vajrayogini Institute in Lavaur.
- 2003 as part of lessons at Bercy by his holiness the Dalai Lama media exposure of meditation with the help of Buddhist centers Pema Ling and Kalachakra and the provision of 10,000 images to Akshobya initiation given by His Holiness the Dalai Lama .
- 2008 during the visit of His Holiness the Dalai Lama to the monastic congregation Vajradhara Ling, supplies 8000 pictures including that of His Holiness.
- 2009 during the visit of His Holiness the Dalai Lama Lausane organized by the Rigdzin Community, distribution of 10,000 images of Sangye Menla for initiation and reproduction of large Thangkas Dharma Arts, able to create and develop with the contribution and support of the great master of the four schools particularly during their stay in Dordogne when activity Dharma Arts was domiciled on the coast of Jor, cradle of Tibetan Buddhism France to Péchardie.
The main activity of Dharma Arts is making visualization support without which we can not fully access the Dharma teachings. It allows practitioners to visualize the Yidam perfectly symbolizes the natural qualities of the mind. Their visualizations during practice or simple contemplation reread gradually practicing the Buddha nature inherent in all beings. Dharma Arts is pleased to participate in this transmission and this interdependence through the advice of recognized masters major enabling the spread of Dharma. Each participant can develop wisdom and compassion for the good of all beings.