Ethics and Spirituality
The Dharma Arts team has built up over the meetings.
Beyond each of talents is the desire to live the core values of Buddhism and avoid commercial abuses that have brought us together.
Here then written below the fundamental ideas that shape our business ethics.
- Keep alive the Buddha's teaching.
- Disseminate the values of Dharma, the voice of understanding and love.
- Expand our spiritual family, not guys based on respect for individuals, peoples and of our Mother Earth.
- Thus the three jewels guide us work for the good of all beings.
- The supports meditation and visualization, images, texts, mantras and mandalas are released under the authority of recognized masters such as Yomed Rinpoche, SS .....
- Dharma Arts does not intend to get rich but to live its activities.
- Favoring local production or proximity, avoiding the energy impact and pollutant transport while maintaining cooperation with artisans from India or Nepal who have no other resources.
- Act and work fairly at both suppliers to the Dharma Arts Team that customer.
May the teaching of the Buddha touching all beings and free them from suffering.